Our primary charter is to strengthen lines of communication, to build a sense of community, and to support our schools through fundraising activities, services, and programs for the benefit of our children, teachers and parents. We also help with volunteering at the school and community and teacher outreach.
Helpful Links for Starting The New Year
- Info about registration for new and returning students
- The Elementary attendance zones
- The official school year calendar.
- School supply lists
- LHISD Transportation (Bus routes, schedules, etc.)
- The Bill Burden Elementary School web site
- The Liberty Hill ISD web site
- Accredited Child Care Facilities
- Panther Extended Care
The Latest from the PTO Facebook Page
Today is the last day to get a yearbook! Extras are in the front office,…
See the original post
Congratulations to Kennedy Coleman, our 2018-2019 PTO Scholarship Winner!!🎊🎊 See the original post