Our primary charter is to strengthen lines of communication, to build a sense of community, and to support our schools through fundraising activities, services, and programs for the benefit of our children, teachers and parents. We also help with volunteering at the school and community and teacher outreach.
Helpful Links for Starting The New Year
- Info about registration for new and returning students
- The Elementary attendance zones
- The official school year calendar.
- School supply lists
- LHISD Transportation (Bus routes, schedules, etc.)
- The Bill Burden Elementary School web site
- The Liberty Hill ISD web site
- Accredited Child Care Facilities
- Panther Extended Care
The Latest from the PTO Facebook Page
📚📓📎📔✂️📒🖍📕✏️📗🖌📘📌🖇📙📚 Don’t forget!!! The deadline for ordering school supplies from Sprouts is July 8th. Make…
Up and running now!! See the original post
Registration coming soon!! See the original post